A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Power:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Power is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Power
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Power Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Power graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Power has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Power MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Power practice?
- Dr. David Power has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Power practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.