A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Power:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Power is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Power
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Power Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Power graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Power has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Power MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Power practice?
- Dr. David Power has 1 office location.
Dr. David Power practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.