Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Powers
Dr. David Powers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dixon, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Powers is affiliated with Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital, CGH Medical Center and Heart Hospital at SwedishAmerican. Dr. Powers has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Powers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Powers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dixon, IL.
Dr. David Deets
General Practice, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Surgery
Dixon, IL 0.01 mi44
Dr. Anand Patel
Dixon, IL 0.15 mi12
Dr. Osmaan Khawaja
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Dixon, IL 0.15 mi17