A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prager, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Prager has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans