A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prager, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prager has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Prager MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Prager practice?
- Dr. David Prager has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Prager practices Otolaryngology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Otolaryngologists.