Learn more about Dr. David Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prager is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prager
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Disorders of ear
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Prager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Prager MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Prager practice?
- Dr. David Prager has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prager practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Hematologists, Bethlehem Oncologists, and Bethlehem Pathologists.