Dr. David Prelutsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

October 18th, 2016
Hood Doctor but Edling With front Office Staff raises blood pressure
I generally believe the doctot is good; however, his front office staff are a nightmare to deal with. They are hard to reach in person, do not return calls for appointments and do not relay messages to the doctor. Prelutsky needs to step up his game and invest in a trained staff that provides customer care. Because of the headache caused by the office staff I will spend my healthcare dollars elsewhere and I encourage others to do the same.

September 1st, 2016
Awesome
I am a new patient at Southampton and went to see Dr Prelutsky. Dr Prelutsky was very thorough with my exam, he has a great sense of humor and made me feel at ease. The staff is very friendly not stuffy and dry like most medical offices. I highly recommend Dr Prelutksy as a physician.

August 28th, 2015
Incredible Doctor
I had seen 4 doctors previously who could not figure out what was wrong with me (2 of which were specialist). Dr. P diagnosed my problem in 5 minutes. That man is a literal miracle worker. I switch from my doctor of 20 years to Dr. P. He is up on the latest and greatest and is knowledgeable in just about everything. He is an amazing individual

February 20th, 2014
Best Doctor I've ever had
I would have been dead years ago if not for the work and caring of Dr. Prelutsky he is and always has been there for me...When other doctors gave up on me he never did....He is my primary care doctor and I hope I never have to find a new one...Oh and he is very prompt on his appointments....

August 27th, 2011
a grateful patient
when i found out i was hiv, i had no insurance, and a low paying job, and this good dr. helped me out until i got that job /w insurance. i will never forget this undersived kindness, and continue to be his patient. i recommend him to anyone.

January 12th, 2010
Phil
Dr. Prelustsky and staff do a tremendous job of providing comprehensive and compassionate care. I've been a patient in this practice for 23 years and look forward to many more.

October 4th, 2009
Professional and Relaxing
I had not been to a doctor for several years and a friend recommended Dr. Prelutsky. He has been very professional and made me very comfortable from the start. I would recommend him to any of my friends.