Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Pressel
Dr. David Pressel, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Wilmington, DE. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Pressel is affiliated with Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Temple University Hospital and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Pressel has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Pressel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Steven Rosenzweig
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.33 mi30
Dr. Cynthia Smith
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Philadelphia, PA 0.33 mi24
Dr. English Willis
Philadelphia, PA 0.36 mi35