A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pressel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pressel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pressel, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pressel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Pressel MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Pressel practice?
- Dr. David Pressel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Pressel practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.