Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Preston
Dr. David Preston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winslow, ME. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Preston is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center-Waterville Campus, Maine General - Augusta and American College of Physicians. Dr. Preston has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Preston has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Preston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winslow, ME.
Dr. John Franklin Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Winslow, ME 0 mi47
Dr. Clifton Smith Jr
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Winslow, ME 0.08 mi36
Dr. Bert Beverly
Waterville, ME 1.08 mi32