A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prewitt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prewitt
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Prewitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prewitt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Prewitt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prewitt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Prewitt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Prewitt practice?
- Dr. David Prewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prewitt practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.