A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prewitt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prewitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prewitt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Prewitt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prewitt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Prewitt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Prewitt practice?
- Dr. David Prewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prewitt practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.