Family Practitioner

10185 Park Meadows Dr
Apt 311
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctors are hard to find  |  show details
by Hector J on May 8th, 2014

Very knowledgeable, handsome and caring. He is willing to spend extra time with my family.

|  Excellent Provider  |  show details
by Roger Jackson on May 7th, 2014

I reviewed the information on this provider and take what a few obese and embittered patients often whine about. My wife and I drove two hours from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Dr. Priebe's clinic in Orlando. My wife is an aerobics instructor and has chronic knee and ankle pain. but she won't stop working out. Anyway, there was a brief wait in the clinic but the staff at CareSpot were excellent. Dr. Priebe pulled out two sports medicine books to help describe her knee condition and provided us with current research. How do we know? I googled the information and it was in a recent british journal. He showed us Xrays and was overly helpful. Sadly we don't have a lot of time to drive two hours to see him again, but he is worth the drive. He was professional, intelligent and very current with his knowledge.

|  Excellent Dr Priebe  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Did a wonderful job caring for myself and my family. Very knowledgeable and takes his time with his patients.

|  Disappointed with Dr Priebe......Continued  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

pt 2.....The fact that he told me to continue taking the insulin that was causing me to the problem lets me know that he really did not listen to what the hospital Doctors said or what I was sharing. It could have been fatal for me if I continued taking that insulin.Now thanks to his negligence I have close to a $1000.00 hospital bill. Please note that Dr Priebe is not my primary care physician. I have another doctor who also practices there at Plum Creek.I understand that people make mistakes and forget, but this error cost me almost $1000.00. I have Dr Priebe to thank for that.The reason that I have shared this is so that you would be "in the know / informed". He may be a nice man and probably has helped alot of people, but once again his negligence has cost me dearly!

|  Very Disappointed with DR Priebe  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

I go to Plum Creek Medical for my Primary Care. Dr Priebe was supposed to be "On Call" one evening. I experienced an allergic reaction to insulin that caused my body to break out in a horrible rash and my throat to close up. The after hours staff tried to page him 4 times in an 80 minutes period of time....every 20 minutes and also tried calling him at home. He did not answer any of the pages or the call to his home. I called one of the Walgreen Pharmacies in Castle Rock and told them what was happening. I told them that the "On Call" Doctor at Plum Creek was not answering his pages or phone calls. They told me to go to immediately to the emergency room. I went to Sky Ridge Med Center and they treated me promptly. It was an horrible reaction to my new insulin and could have been life threatening. The Doctor at Sky Ridge told me to call Plum Creek Medical the next day. I did and got Dr Priebe. He told me to keep taking the insulin that was causing me problems and to stop taking the other that not cause the problem.

|  a very good doctor  |  show details
by SUSIE PARNELL on May 1st, 2010

dR Priebe is a very good doctor he helped me for my needs MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT HES LEAVING GOOD DOCTORS ARE HARD TO FINE HE LISTENED TO ME I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS DOCTOR