Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 12th, 2016

Polite staff, quick wait time, friendly and helpful

Nov 10th, 2015

Nice doctor and really knows his sports injuries! I can run again four weeks after seeing him when I didn't run for two years.

Great provider show details Great provider
Apr 13th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Quick and efficient visit. Very affable and pleasant. We will be back when sick again to see only him.

Great Provider in a wonderful clinic show details Great Provider in a wonderful clinic
by Roger S. on Dec 8th, 2014

Dr. Priebe was very affable, witty and pleasant. He was knowledgeable about my wife's condition and provided an accurate and expeditious diagnosis. She is now recovering well. We now bring our three children and my mother to see him. The staff is wonderful, polite and courteous. You cannot ask for a better clinical experience.

Excellent Dr Priebe show details Excellent Dr Priebe
Apr 5th, 2012

Did a wonderful job caring for myself and my family. Very knowledgeable and takes his time with his patients.

Disappointed with Dr Priebe......Continued show details Disappointed with Dr Priebe......Continued
May 11th, 2011

pt 2.....The fact that he told me to continue taking the insulin that was causing me to the problem lets me know that he really did not listen to what the hospital Doctors said or what I was sharing. It could have been fatal for me if I continued taking that insulin.Now thanks to his negligence I have close to a $1000.00 hospital bill. Please note that Dr Priebe is not my primary care physician. I have another doctor who also practices there at Plum Creek.I understand that people make mistakes and forget, but this error cost me almost $1000.00. I have Dr Priebe to thank for that.The reason that I have shared this is so that you would be "in the know / informed". He may be a nice man and probably has helped alot of people, but once again his negligence has cost me dearly!

Very Disappointed with DR Priebe show details Very Disappointed with DR Priebe
May 9th, 2011

I go to Plum Creek Medical for my Primary Care. Dr Priebe was supposed to be "On Call" one evening. I experienced an allergic reaction to insulin that caused my body to break out in a horrible rash and my throat to close up. The after hours staff tried to page him 4 times in an 80 minutes period of time....every 20 minutes and also tried calling him at home. He did not answer any of the pages or the call to his home. I called one of the Walgreen Pharmacies in Castle Rock and told them what was happening. I told them that the "On Call" Doctor at Plum Creek was not answering his pages or phone calls. They told me to go to immediately to the emergency room. I went to Sky Ridge Med Center and they treated me promptly. It was an horrible reaction to my new insulin and could have been life threatening. The Doctor at Sky Ridge told me to call Plum Creek Medical the next day. I did and got Dr Priebe. He told me to keep taking the insulin that was causing me problems and to stop taking the other that not cause the problem.

a very good doctor show details a very good doctor
by SUSIE PARNELL on May 1st, 2010

dR Priebe is a very good doctor he helped me for my needs MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT HES LEAVING GOOD DOCTORS ARE HARD TO FINE HE LISTENED TO ME I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS DOCTOR