Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Doris C on Feb 6th, 2015

He is probably one of the most well-rounded providers our family has gone to. He can talk to us about our numerous ailments and then discuss historical topics such as the crusades and the battle of Waterloo. We learn something medical and definitely something worldly like classical literature at every visit. It is refreshing to have such a unique and dynamic doctor. Being sick is not such a burden when your office visit is with Dr. Priebe. His bedside manner is unparalleled. He genuinely cares about you as a patient and as a human being. We highly recommend him.

Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. Priebe admitted my infant after she stopped breathing. He checked on us and stopped by multiple times despite being in a busy clinic. He arranged all the follow up appointments and monitoring equipment. When discharged it was a seem less transition home.

Determined to find the answer show details Determined to find the answer
by Rebecca Williams on Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. Priebe is fantastic. Making an appointment at his office is easy breezy. The nurse and staff are pleasant and delightful. He is charming, witty and focused on finding the correct diagnosis. He sent my father for a cat scan of his abdomen after another pcp office ignored his belly pain. Dr. Priebe was determined and pragmatic. Dad has some bowel ischemia and after surgery and five needless days of pain, worry and vomiting, he feels amazing. The surgeon said he would have gotten much sicker without a quick diagnosis. Thanks Dr. P.

Finally a Great Sports Doctor in North Platte! show details Finally a Great Sports Doctor in North Platte!
by Robert W on Dec 24th, 2014

This was a phenomenal clinical experience. He was insightful and described the concussion testing really well for my teenage son injured in basketball. He provided a step by step return to practice guideline and my son was able to return to varsity basketball in time for the Christmas tournament without any limitations or restrictions. Dr. Priebe coordinated with the coach and the athletic trainer who comes to our school It was a seamless and flawless medical experience. Dr. Priebe was available to answer my questions after clinic and his staff called the week after my son returned to sports to check on him. I would highly regard this provider who is knowledgeable, capable and very, very kind and caring. Thanks Dr. P!

Great Provider in a wonderful clinic show details Great Provider in a wonderful clinic
by Roger S. on Dec 8th, 2014

Dr. Priebe was very affable, witty and pleasant. He was knowledgeable about my wife's condition and provided an accurate and expeditious diagnosis. She is now recovering well. We now bring our three children and my mother to see him. The staff is wonderful, polite and courteous. You cannot ask for a better clinical experience.

Great Doctors are hard to find show details Great Doctors are hard to find
by Hector J on May 8th, 2014

Very knowledgeable, handsome and caring. He is willing to spend extra time with my family.

Excellent Provider show details Excellent Provider
by Roger Jackson on May 7th, 2014

I reviewed the information on this provider and take what a few obese and embittered patients often whine about. My wife and I drove two hours from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Dr. Priebe's clinic in Orlando. My wife is an aerobics instructor and has chronic knee and ankle pain. but she won't stop working out. Anyway, there was a brief wait in the clinic but the staff at CareSpot were excellent. Dr. Priebe pulled out two sports medicine books to help describe her knee condition and provided us with current research. How do we know? I googled the information and it was in a recent british journal. He showed us Xrays and was overly helpful. Sadly we don't have a lot of time to drive two hours to see him again, but he is worth the drive. He was professional, intelligent and very current with his knowledge.

Excellent Dr Priebe show details Excellent Dr Priebe
Apr 5th, 2012

Did a wonderful job caring for myself and my family. Very knowledgeable and takes his time with his patients.

Disappointed with Dr Priebe......Continued show details Disappointed with Dr Priebe......Continued
May 11th, 2011

pt 2.....The fact that he told me to continue taking the insulin that was causing me to the problem lets me know that he really did not listen to what the hospital Doctors said or what I was sharing. It could have been fatal for me if I continued taking that insulin.Now thanks to his negligence I have close to a $1000.00 hospital bill. Please note that Dr Priebe is not my primary care physician. I have another doctor who also practices there at Plum Creek.I understand that people make mistakes and forget, but this error cost me almost $1000.00. I have Dr Priebe to thank for that.The reason that I have shared this is so that you would be "in the know / informed". He may be a nice man and probably has helped alot of people, but once again his negligence has cost me dearly!

Very Disappointed with DR Priebe show details Very Disappointed with DR Priebe
May 9th, 2011

I go to Plum Creek Medical for my Primary Care. Dr Priebe was supposed to be "On Call" one evening. I experienced an allergic reaction to insulin that caused my body to break out in a horrible rash and my throat to close up. The after hours staff tried to page him 4 times in an 80 minutes period of time....every 20 minutes and also tried calling him at home. He did not answer any of the pages or the call to his home. I called one of the Walgreen Pharmacies in Castle Rock and told them what was happening. I told them that the "On Call" Doctor at Plum Creek was not answering his pages or phone calls. They told me to go to immediately to the emergency room. I went to Sky Ridge Med Center and they treated me promptly. It was an horrible reaction to my new insulin and could have been life threatening. The Doctor at Sky Ridge told me to call Plum Creek Medical the next day. I did and got Dr Priebe. He told me to keep taking the insulin that was causing me problems and to stop taking the other that not cause the problem.

a very good doctor show details a very good doctor
by SUSIE PARNELL on May 1st, 2010

dR Priebe is a very good doctor he helped me for my needs MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT HES LEAVING GOOD DOCTORS ARE HARD TO FINE HE LISTENED TO ME I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS DOCTOR