Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
by Anthony J on Jun 18th, 2015

He knows so much about liver problems and was able to help me guide the health referrals. The docs in Kearney suck so much and Dr. P sent me to Lincoln to a good GI doc to take care of my liver problem. Dr. Dave listened to me and understood what I was going thru, he has a good soul. He did not judge me because of my history of being in a motorcycle gang and having HepC. I feel great, I can eat normally and my energy is amazing. Dr. Priebe is such a good genuine guy, I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor. His nurse Kate is really good. I met his former nurse, the fat one Ember and she was a total c word. Glad they replaced her with Kate. I look fwd to seeing dr p in the future and continuining to feel good.

Simply Fantastic show details Simply Fantastic
Jun 18th, 2015

I must have caught this clinic in North Platte on the right day. The front office staff was super busy but I was put back into a room within 5 minutes by a new nurse named Kate, or new to me. Dr. Priebe's usual nurse, Amber, who is super slow and who seems unprepared most times I followed up for a work injury, was not there or probably eating something. Anyhoo, Kate checked my vitals, figured out why I was there and she put me in the sports room. I love asking Dr. Priebe about his sports memorabilia since he has a lot of stories in all the fun places he has lived. Anyhoo, he diagnosed an occult fracture of my navicular foot bone that the ER had missed as well as dr. lamberty in the same office. Dr. Priebe accurately figured it out and did a scan on it. Five weeks later I am feeling great, out of a cast and didn't need surgery. I wasted a month going to that crappy ER at Great Plains and with the other provider. I was sad to learn Dr. Dave has moved to another clinic, but I will tell my employer to send all his injured workers there since this guy knows wassup! Great doctor. Miss you bro.

Gifted provider show details Gifted provider
by Helen L. on Jun 6th, 2015

My daughter had a lingering stress fracture that has been misdiagnosed and mismanaged by Dr. Priebe's North Platte clinic partners. He assessed her the first day we saw him at his new clinic and he ordered an MRI and diagnosed a fifth metatarsal stress fracture. She is being treated in a boot and feels 100% better in just a short time. Plus he is really nice and answers our questions. My family will be coming to him from now on.

Phenomenol Doctor show details Phenomenol Doctor
by Anon on May 13th, 2015

His diagnostic acumen is spot on and he is a wealth of knowledge. I am a podiatrist in the same community and far and away Dr. Priebes knowledge of sports injuries supersedes the ortho docs in town. He provided care for my children but is very knowledgeable about concussions and recent research linking head injuries and scholastic sequela. I highly recommend you go to dr p first if you want cutting edge research, practical knowledge and just a marvelous and caring provider.

May 6th, 2015

Overall what a wonderful experience. His staff is delightful and engaging. He is personable and quite interesting. We left with a full understanding of my overuse injury. Highly recommended!

Excellent Urgent Care Doctor show details Excellent Urgent Care Doctor
Apr 26th, 2015

My dad was seen by Dr. Priebe for a surgery physical in a small town urgent care. My dad stopped taking a lot of his medicines and has a lot of health issues. He just wanted to have the doctor sign the paper to clear him for surgery, but Dr. P took the extra step and did blood tests, heart study. Dr. Prebe was going to let him go home and wait for the blood tests since it is a Sunday but the doctor found my dad was having a silent heart attack and his blood sugar was 600 which I think is really high. Dr. Priebe sent him to the emergency room and he was treated and admitted and had a great outcome. I feel like Dr. Priebe saved my dad's life. He later admitted he didn't feel well. Luckily the hospital has a good translator. I live out of town and found this out second hand. Dad will definitely go back to Dr. Priebe. Thank you doctor!!!!!

Amazing provider show details Amazing provider
Apr 19th, 2015

He was simply amazing with my family. We switched practices from midlands fp where they herd you like cattle. Our three children immediately took a liking to Dr. Priebe. He was friendly, engaging and able to share commonality with their interests. He was honest with our family about the incorrect medicines my children were taking but was professional enough to not blame previous corpulent provider. No one told us he practiced sports medicine and hence my son's sports injuries were incorrectly managed as well. My son is a senior at the high school hoping to get a D I football scholarship. Dr. Priebe has dozens of former patients in the nba and nfl, so we know our son will get top caliber medical care from a sports doctor. Hopefully, he won't need it. Lastly, Dr. Priebe is a true gem hidden in a town of primary care mediocrity. We look forward to having all our friends and neighbors establish care w him.

Great provider show details Great provider
Apr 13th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Quick and efficient visit. Very affable and pleasant. We will be back when sick again to see only him.

Best MD in town show details Best MD in town
Mar 26th, 2015

Fantastic doctor. He is intelligent and excellent at explaining my health problems. He accurately diagnosed a chronic rheumatology condition the other family practice office (midlands) had missed with three of their doctors. I am now on the correct medication and my hands and back feel amazing. I plan to go golfing again this summer for the first time in 4 years. Thanks Dr. P.

Very knowledgeable show details Very knowledgeable
Mar 13th, 2015

He was super friendly and spent extra time with our family discussing xrays and injuries. We have a complete understanding of how to progress through physical therapy and if and when surgery is needed. He is a great asset to western Nebraska!

Simply Amazing! show details Simply Amazing!
Mar 9th, 2015

Wonderful experience with Dr. Priebe!

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Doris C on Feb 6th, 2015

He is probably one of the most well-rounded providers our family has gone to. He can talk to us about our numerous ailments and then discuss historical topics such as the crusades and the battle of Waterloo. We learn something medical and definitely something worldly like classical literature at every visit. It is refreshing to have such a unique and dynamic doctor. Being sick is not such a burden when your office visit is with Dr. Priebe. His bedside manner is unparalleled. He genuinely cares about you as a patient and as a human being. We highly recommend him.

Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. Priebe admitted my infant after she stopped breathing. He checked on us and stopped by multiple times despite being in a busy clinic. He arranged all the follow up appointments and monitoring equipment. When discharged it was a seem less transition home.

Determined to find the answer show details Determined to find the answer
by Rebecca Williams on Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. Priebe is fantastic. Making an appointment at his office is easy breezy. The nurse and staff are pleasant and delightful. He is charming, witty and focused on finding the correct diagnosis. He sent my father for a cat scan of his abdomen after another pcp office ignored his belly pain. Dr. Priebe was determined and pragmatic. Dad has some bowel ischemia and after surgery and five needless days of pain, worry and vomiting, he feels amazing. The surgeon said he would have gotten much sicker without a quick diagnosis. Thanks Dr. P.

Finally a Great Sports Doctor in North Platte! show details Finally a Great Sports Doctor in North Platte!
by Robert W on Dec 24th, 2014

This was a phenomenal clinical experience. He was insightful and described the concussion testing really well for my teenage son injured in basketball. He provided a step by step return to practice guideline and my son was able to return to varsity basketball in time for the Christmas tournament without any limitations or restrictions. Dr. Priebe coordinated with the coach and the athletic trainer who comes to our school It was a seamless and flawless medical experience. Dr. Priebe was available to answer my questions after clinic and his staff called the week after my son returned to sports to check on him. I would highly regard this provider who is knowledgeable, capable and very, very kind and caring. Thanks Dr. P!

Great Provider in a wonderful clinic show details Great Provider in a wonderful clinic
by Roger S. on Dec 8th, 2014

Dr. Priebe was very affable, witty and pleasant. He was knowledgeable about my wife's condition and provided an accurate and expeditious diagnosis. She is now recovering well. We now bring our three children and my mother to see him. The staff is wonderful, polite and courteous. You cannot ask for a better clinical experience.

Great Doctors are hard to find show details Great Doctors are hard to find
by Hector J on May 8th, 2014

Very knowledgeable, handsome and caring. He is willing to spend extra time with my family.

Excellent Provider show details Excellent Provider
by Roger Jackson on May 7th, 2014

I reviewed the information on this provider and take what a few obese and embittered patients often whine about. My wife and I drove two hours from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Dr. Priebe's clinic in Orlando. My wife is an aerobics instructor and has chronic knee and ankle pain. but she won't stop working out. Anyway, there was a brief wait in the clinic but the staff at CareSpot were excellent. Dr. Priebe pulled out two sports medicine books to help describe her knee condition and provided us with current research. How do we know? I googled the information and it was in a recent british journal. He showed us Xrays and was overly helpful. Sadly we don't have a lot of time to drive two hours to see him again, but he is worth the drive. He was professional, intelligent and very current with his knowledge.

Excellent Dr Priebe show details Excellent Dr Priebe
Apr 5th, 2012

Did a wonderful job caring for myself and my family. Very knowledgeable and takes his time with his patients.

Disappointed with Dr Priebe......Continued show details Disappointed with Dr Priebe......Continued
May 11th, 2011

pt 2.....The fact that he told me to continue taking the insulin that was causing me to the problem lets me know that he really did not listen to what the hospital Doctors said or what I was sharing. It could have been fatal for me if I continued taking that insulin.Now thanks to his negligence I have close to a $1000.00 hospital bill. Please note that Dr Priebe is not my primary care physician. I have another doctor who also practices there at Plum Creek.I understand that people make mistakes and forget, but this error cost me almost $1000.00. I have Dr Priebe to thank for that.The reason that I have shared this is so that you would be "in the know / informed". He may be a nice man and probably has helped alot of people, but once again his negligence has cost me dearly!

Very Disappointed with DR Priebe show details Very Disappointed with DR Priebe
May 9th, 2011

I go to Plum Creek Medical for my Primary Care. Dr Priebe was supposed to be "On Call" one evening. I experienced an allergic reaction to insulin that caused my body to break out in a horrible rash and my throat to close up. The after hours staff tried to page him 4 times in an 80 minutes period of time....every 20 minutes and also tried calling him at home. He did not answer any of the pages or the call to his home. I called one of the Walgreen Pharmacies in Castle Rock and told them what was happening. I told them that the "On Call" Doctor at Plum Creek was not answering his pages or phone calls. They told me to go to immediately to the emergency room. I went to Sky Ridge Med Center and they treated me promptly. It was an horrible reaction to my new insulin and could have been life threatening. The Doctor at Sky Ridge told me to call Plum Creek Medical the next day. I did and got Dr Priebe. He told me to keep taking the insulin that was causing me problems and to stop taking the other that not cause the problem.

a very good doctor show details a very good doctor
by SUSIE PARNELL on May 1st, 2010

dR Priebe is a very good doctor he helped me for my needs MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT HES LEAVING GOOD DOCTORS ARE HARD TO FINE HE LISTENED TO ME I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS DOCTOR