A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prieskorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prieskorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieskorn graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Prieskorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prieskorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Prieskorn practice?
Dr. David Prieskorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.