A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prieskorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prieskorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prieskorn
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieskorn graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Prieskorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Prieskorn DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Prieskorn practice?
- Dr. David Prieskorn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prieskorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Orthopedic Surgeons.