A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prieskorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prieskorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prieskorn
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prieskorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieskorn graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Prieskorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Prieskorn DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Prieskorn practice?
- Dr. David Prieskorn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prieskorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.