A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prothro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prothro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prothro
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prothro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prothro graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Prothro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leroy Prothro MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Prothro practice?
- Dr. David Prothro has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Prothro practices Cardiology near Sparks, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV and Ely, NV.
See Sparks Cardiologists.