A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prothro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prothro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prothro
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prothro graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Prothro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leroy Prothro MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Prothro practice?
- Dr. David Prothro has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prothro practices Cardiology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Cardiologists.