Dr. David Provenzano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Provenzano?

October 9th, 2017

New Patient

I am switching pain doctors & had one appointment with him for treatment of Spinal Stenosis & arthritis in my lower back. I was impressed with the amount of time he spent with me and his professionalism. I appreciated his professional opinion that due to my dx of Sleep Apnea that he would not prescribe or recommend the current Oxycontin that I'm taking from my old MD. I have since stopped taking it. He suggested a Nerve Block and Rhizotomy to treat my condition. I agreed & look forward to the procedure to help alleviate the pain. I appreciated that his office did not have a "clinic" feel like my old pain doctor & I did not feel like a number. It felt like a regular doctor's office. The staff was friendly. My only complaint is that he told ME to call Aetna to see if they would approve my Nerve Block. I felt this was something that his staff should have done. Overall I would recommend him & his group. No MD is perfect.

October 5th, 2017

Chronic Pain Relief

Dr. Provenzano has provided me the "loss" of chronic back and leg pain. Having "Chronic Pain" is no way to live, it was ruining my life. I do not have "Chronic Back or Leg Pain" anymore because of Doctor Provenzano.

September 13th, 2017

Extremely Helpful Staff

Dr. Provenzano injections were most beneficial. The staff at the surgery center was very professional and caring. I would recommend Dr Provenzano and his staff.

September 11th, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr.Provenzano. I am now relatively pain free when just a few weeks ago I was unable to turn over in bed without crying out in pain.

September 8th, 2017

Knowledgeable in my illness!

I was very impressed with the attention I received. Dr. Provenzano is familiar with my diagnosis of Scleroderma, which was impressive. I have had knee problems, made worse by the Scleroderma, and he had a possible solution. My chronic pain is getting more difficult to deal with but he gave me hope.

July 25th, 2017

Really enjoyed going yo the office to see the doctor. The staff was very professional and helped me out when I really needed it. The doctors diagnosis and treatment was very good and accurate.

July 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Provenzano and his staff for many years. They have taken excellent care of me.

June 6th, 2017

Pain free "finally"

I have suffered from lower back pain for several years now. I have tried chiropractors, pt, and anything else that would help. While at the Sewickley Ymca last month, a friend of mine seen me in great pain. He highly recommended Dr. Provenzano to me. After my appointment, Dr. P decided to give me an epidural steroid shot in my lower back. This was this best thing that I have ever done! I wish I would have knew about him years ago. He is my new miracle doctor!

May 5th, 2017

visit

The Doctor and staff are great in every way , I can't say enough about them. there friendly and will help you to the fullest of your problem.

May 3rd, 2017

Find relief

Dr Provenzan was recommended by my chiropractor, a source for solutions relieving pain from spinal stenosis. I'm glad he did, the level of pain was almost incapacitating at times, now it is bearable.

April 21st, 2017

No money to be made

When he found out my ins didn't cover procedure he wanted to try he told me couldn't help me! Made me feel like since he couldn't make any big bucks off of me he didn't want anything to do with me. What kind of pain dr has no other options?!

March 20th, 2017

Refuse to be treated as a drug addict

After 15 yrs. of chronic arthritis of hands, hips and spine, had to change Dr. due to insurance. Was told pcp no longer able to prescribe my ONE pain pill per day , was referred to this Dr. He refused to even review my chart and I was shown the door after I refused MORE painful epidurals