David A Provenzano, MD
Pain Diagnostics and Interventional Care
Edgeworth Commons-Suite 203
Sewickley, PA 15143
412-221-7640
Locations and availability (4)

by I am a new person! on Mar 10th, 2014

Staff is wonderful and caring. Gets back to you and follows up. Dr. is knowledgeable and was able to diagnosis and treat me successfully when others did not.

|  happy patient  |  show details
by Shirley on Jan 8th, 2014

Attentiveness, bedside care, caring staff

by Ci on Oct 7th, 2013

Made a huge difference. Thank you! Recommend highly.

|  He helped me!  |  show details
by Carol on Sep 21st, 2013

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. Nursing staff are wonderful too! He works with you to reduce your pain. Thank you!

|  Made Me Better.... Finally!  |  show details
by Jeff B on Sep 2nd, 2013

Suffered with back pain for months.... referred to Dr. Provenzano.. wished that I had known about him sooner! I am back to the old Jeff again!

|  Always helpful  |  show details
by John B on Apr 1st, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Provenzano for several years. I have trust in his care and he has improved my quality of life. His staff is remarkable! They are caring and compassionate. I know them all by their name. They are kind to my wife as she is always with me on all of my appointments. Highly recommend this office.

|  Best office experience ever!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

From my initial phone call to set up my first appointment through multiple appointments since, I can't say enough about the professionalism of the staff in this office. I have been in pain for years and have had every kind of narcotic shoved at me for the treatment of my pain. Narcotics are not the answer! Dr. Provenzano worked with me to diagnosis my problem correctly and now I am able to do the things that I want to do each day! His manager, Gaye, worked hard to get my procedure authorized by my insurance company. She's a gem! The nursing staff, Jessie, Mary Ellen and Judy, are tremendous and thoughtful. I can't thank them enough for giving my life back to me!

|  No More Knee Pain  |  show details
by Gary H on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Provenzano made my osteoarthritis knee pain go away by draining fluid off of it and then injecting it with a steriod medication. He did what I originally wanted an Orthopedic Surgeon to do. I suffered with the knee pain for 2 months before seeing Dr. Provenzano. He relieved my knee pain in 1 visit.

|  If the staff was as good as the doctors I would still go there.  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

My first contact with the office was a call to me while driving. She demanded I take an appointment even though I told her I was only 5 minutes from my home and my calender. That was the first of a few problems. Enough that I stopped seeing a good doctor. Who do you tell? The good doctor has enough to think about just being a doctor. The staff didn't care what they did wrong and ignored every attempt to set it right. So I have to tell you.

|  Changed my life!  |  show details
by Young again at 60 on Sep 11th, 2012

His knowledge and skill changed my life. His staff is wonderful, caring and kind. If you have back pain, you want to go to the Insitute for Pain Diagnostics and Care!

Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Provenzano and his staff are all very caring. The manager Gaye Jarzabek spent so much time getting my procedure approved. I am thankful that my pain has been greatly reduced and I am able now to enjoy doing things with my family and friends! If you have back and leg pain, and have not gotten help from anyone else, this is the place to go.

Nov 2nd, 2011

I love Dr. Provenzano and his whole staff. Wonderful care!! I would recommend him!

Nov 26th, 2010

Great staff. Dr. Provenzano is very professional and helpful. Highly recommend.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by Mr. M on Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Provenzano relieved my pain and improved my confidence in pain medicine 100%. I would recommend him to anyone. He made a great effort to make sure I understood every step of my treatment. Thank you.

Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Provenzano is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.