Dr. David Provenzano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 45 reviews

January 5th, 2017
Very rude and condescending.

December 7th, 2016
After 12 years if chronic back pain, I am thrilled to have relief! The only thing I'm disappointed with is, Why did it take so log for me to find him!

October 6th, 2016
Very thorough and explains your test results and his recommended plan of care. He takes a real interest in you as his patient. I found him to be kind, caring and compassionate. I would definetly recommend him to friends and family.

September 14th, 2016
Mr
Warm and friendly Staff, The Dr's great with the explanation of procedures, and answering all questions. Takes the necessary time to make you feel comfortable.

June 12th, 2016
The last doctor I will see
For the last three years I have been going from one pain specialist to another hoping to get some relief for my neck pain with no results. For the first time I have found one that really takes my pain seriously. Although, I have only seen him once, I am pleased with his caring manner.

April 17th, 2016
I could hardly walk anymore because of the stiffness in my legs, and pain in my knee. Dr. Pravenzano gave me a lumbar steroid injection due to spinal stenosis. I am able to walk normal again. My legs have so much more strength. I am so thankful that he was able to help me!

April 2nd, 2016
David Provenzano and staff provide EXCEPTIONAL care
Provanzano has taken excellent care of both myself & my husband who suffers from chronic pain. He has treated one or both of us since 2012. He is always respectful, he LISTENS, he genuinely cares. He has improved his treatments for my husband from which his dedication to research has personally benefitted us. I have recommended more than a few patients to him. None to date have been disappointed with his quality of care.

March 3rd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Provanzano for several years and would not consider ever seeing another pain management Doctor.

February 23rd, 2016
His office staff is professional and caring. Dr. Provenzano and his P.A. treat you with respect and actually listen to what you have to say.

February 15th, 2016
Feels good to feel better
For the first time in almost 9 years, I am finally experiencing welcome pain relief in my lower back that is allowing me to enjoy a fuller quality of life, allowing me to continue unimpeded with my very active lifestyle which includes dancing and exercising. I not only feel better physically, my whole mental and emotional outlook is more optimistic, too. Thanks to Dr. Provenzano, my overall well-being has improved, and for that, I am grateful.

December 14th, 2015
I have been with DR. Provenzano for a number of years. I went to three or four other Pain doctors before him and wasn't satisfied with the treatment or the time they actually sat and talked to me. He has helped me and continues to help me with all my struggles so I can live my life the best that I can. I would highly recommend Dr. Provenzano to anyone that needs this type of help.

November 11th, 2015
Very rude & unhelpful
Rude, not compassionate, never gave test results. Have a very painful spine malformation & he decided not to do a thing about it. I asked what he suggests I do to cope with pain (as I've tried physical therapy, chiropractic care & saw an orthopedic who said I was too young for surgery up to that point). I assumed he would have quite a few options/recommendations I haven't tried yet. His rude retort was "I don't think your employer would appreciate if I gave you narcotics." I was stunned & insulted by that very unprofessional comment. Not once did i ask for them & who is he to assume what my boss wanted when it came to my care and constant pain. Ended up losing my job because I could no longer physically do my job. Cost me quite a bit of money for nothing!!!