The last doctor I will see show details The last doctor I will see
by Edith D Smith on Jun 12th, 2016

For the last three years I have been going from one pain specialist to another hoping to get some relief for my neck pain with no results. For the first time I have found one that really takes my pain seriously. Although, I have only seen him once, I am pleased with his caring manner.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your thoughts and experience with others. We will continue to strive to provide you with compassionate and evidence-based pain care that helps to significantly improve your pain control and function.

by Jill Wells on Apr 17th, 2016

I could hardly walk anymore because of the stiffness in my legs, and pain in my knee. Dr. Pravenzano gave me a lumbar steroid injection due to spinal stenosis. I am able to walk normal again. My legs have so much more strength. I am so thankful that he was able to help me!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you have regained strength and function, and are doing so much better. We appreciate the vote of confidence and sharing your experience with others.

David Provenzano and staff provide EXCEPTIONAL care show details David Provenzano and staff provide EXCEPTIONAL care
by Lorna on Apr 2nd, 2016

Provanzano has taken excellent care of both myself & my husband who suffers from chronic pain. He has treated one or both of us since 2012. He is always respectful, he LISTENS, he genuinely cares. He has improved his treatments for my husband from which his dedication to research has personally benefitted us. I have recommended more than a few patients to him. None to date have been disappointed with his quality of care.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. It has been our honor and pleasure to treat both you and your husband over the years. Thank you very much for your recommendations to other individuals that we can help with their pain management. We can receive no higher compliment!

Mar 3rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Provanzano for several years and would not consider ever seeing another pain management Doctor.

by LBR on Feb 23rd, 2016

His office staff is professional and caring. Dr. Provenzano and his P.A. treat you with respect and actually listen to what you have to say.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments on the medical team and staff at Pain Diagnostics and Interventional Care! We work closely to optimize medical outcomes. We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience under our care.

Feels good to feel better show details Feels good to feel better
by Julia P on Feb 15th, 2016

For the first time in almost 9 years, I am finally experiencing welcome pain relief in my lower back that is allowing me to enjoy a fuller quality of life, allowing me to continue unimpeded with my very active lifestyle which includes dancing and exercising. I not only feel better physically, my whole mental and emotional outlook is more optimistic, too. Thanks to Dr. Provenzano, my overall well-being has improved, and for that, I am grateful.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind comments. We are so happy to hear that you are doing much better and that our services helped you! Our goal is to help an individual improve not only their pain level but also their quality of life and functional status.

by Peter T Scully on Dec 14th, 2015

I have been with DR. Provenzano for a number of years. I went to three or four other Pain doctors before him and wasn't satisfied with the treatment or the time they actually sat and talked to me. He has helped me and continues to help me with all my struggles so I can live my life the best that I can. I would highly recommend Dr. Provenzano to anyone that needs this type of help.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. You recommending our services at Pain diagnostic and interventional Care to others is the highest compliment we can receive. I appreciate your loyalty these past years, and I am happy to hear that we have helped you and that you are feeling better.

Very rude & unhelpful show details Very rude & unhelpful
by Rachel on Nov 11th, 2015

Rude, not compassionate, never gave test results. Have a very painful spine malformation & he decided not to do a thing about it. I asked what he suggests I do to cope with pain (as I've tried physical therapy, chiropractic care & saw an orthopedic who said I was too young for surgery up to that point). I assumed he would have quite a few options/recommendations I haven't tried yet. His rude retort was "I don't think your employer would appreciate if I gave you narcotics." I was stunned & insulted by that very unprofessional comment. Not once did i ask for them & who is he to assume what my boss wanted when it came to my care and constant pain. Ended up losing my job because I could no longer physically do my job. Cost me quite a bit of money for nothing!!!

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feedback. Pain Diagnostics and Interventional Care is committed to providing compassionate and evidence-based pain management. We work with each individual patient to develop a multi-modal management plan. When considering any form of pain management, particularly medication therapies, we must responsibly consider all aspects of the patient's well-being. We do not like misunderstandings to occur with our patients and try to always have an open dialogue with our patients. If misunderstandings do occur, we wish that patients express their concerns so that good solutions can be worked out to achieve the best quality care possible.

by M.B. on Nov 6th, 2015

Talks to you like a person and seems to legitimately care about your promblems. He has always treated me fairly. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them.

Haven't felt this good in years! show details Haven't felt this good in years!
Sep 4th, 2015

I get tremendous care and attention. Even though they are a busy practice, I feel that I get personalized individualized attention. I was struggling for years with back pain, and now I am feeling like a new person. Dr. Provenzano knew what my problem was right away and knew how to fix it. Thanks doc! Your entire staff is great. But I have to recognize Gaye. She is so caring and knowledgeable too!

Retired airline show details Retired airline
by Lawrence Shute on Aug 12th, 2015

Dr. Provenzano is a man of few words. But what he has to say is important. He specifically told me after my examination exactly what to expect and when. And to this day I feel I owe Dr. Provenzano a great deal for giving me relief of back pain. His candor and his excellent staff are a credit to the medical profession in my view.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you are feeling better following your care at Pain Diagnostics and Interventional Care. I appreciate you sharing your experience with others online. Thanks again!

Jul 15th, 2015

Very professional. Comforting. Staff is accommodating for scheduling. Hillary is great!

Amazing Physician show details Amazing Physician
by Darlene PD on Jun 30th, 2015

Dr. Provenzano is an outstanding physician. If you're looking for narcotics he's not the doctor for you. If you are seeking an accurate diagnosis and the most current options you're in the right place. His staff is excellent and consistently goes the extra mile. I've been under his care for 3 years. He's greatly improved the quality of my life.

by faeyz on Jun 28th, 2015

He was made surgery in my back then he gave me appointment to chick what happen in my back but I didn't see him .I visited him two time this is the bad thing for me.

by Gaetana Wirth on Jun 11th, 2015

Dr. Provenzano is extremely professional and very nice. He makes you feel comfortable and listens to whatever you have to say. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know!! Thank you for helping me, Dr. Provenzano.

Apr 30th, 2015

One of the most compassionate doctors I've ever met!

by George Schibner on Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Provenzano is very professional and takes the time to talk with you personally. He discusses everything in terms that are easy for the lay person to understand. Dr. Provenzano explains in detail any/all procedures that will be performed. I highly recommend Dr. Provenzano to others.

by william white on Jan 27th, 2015

help me 100 percent been to 10 doctors that could not help but he did the best

MEDTRONIC STIMULATOR show details MEDTRONIC STIMULATOR
by TED LANGA on Jan 15th, 2015

DR David is very caring & meticulous Dr . He listens to all your questions & precise in my procedures. His staff is over the top in help & care

in pain show details in pain
by sam s on Nov 18th, 2014

I was looking for a new pain management Dr and saw Dr Provenzano. The wait time in the front office was very fast and I was then taken in a room and was interviewed and they took my blood pressure asked a few more question in addition to the big questionnaire sheets. I waited in the examination room for about 10 minutes and then the Dr. came in and examined me. His was very professional and was in no hurry during his time with me. He discussed ways to treat me and it seemed like shots and strong pain medication would be the way to go. Will let you know how future treatments go.

Thank you, Doctor! show details Thank you, Doctor!
Nov 4th, 2014

Dr. Provenzano was informative and answered all of my questions. My procedure significantly helped with my pain.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to learn that your procedure helped you. Our goal every day is to provide the high-quality, compassionate, and evidence-based pain care. Reviews such as yours help us to know we are meeting our goals. Thank you for being such a great patient and taking the time to write a review.

by James M Finlay on Sep 27th, 2014

Dr. Provenzano has exceptional bedside manner. He relayed his confidence to me with the statement "We'll get you squared away" during my first visit. He is knowledgeable and caring. I left the office feeling confident he would help me. And he has! I had a spinal cord stimulator inserted and Dr. Provenzano has been hands on with me through this process, as he works to perfect the final results. The office personnel has been exceptional, also, during this process.

Back on My Feet Again! show details Back on My Feet Again!
Sep 22nd, 2014

I am feeling like my old self again. Been to chiropractors, family doc and surgeon. Surgeon wanted to perform another back surgery. So glad that I listened to a friend who had gone to Dr. Provenzano too. I am now standing upright, feeling great and spending time with my wife again. Love his nurses too (Gaye and Jessie)! Staff is friendly, helpful and caring!

Great doc and office show details Great doc and office
by Sherry on Sep 10th, 2014

Caring physician and staff. Very knowledgeable. Recommend highly

Diminished Pain show details Diminished Pain
by RCB 15237 on Jul 2nd, 2014

He is very thorough, knowledgeable, attentive, and proactive. He is aware of my husband’s overall health history age related problems and other situations which could cause pain. My husband has suffered with back pain for many years to where it was unbearable. His back doctor could do no more for him so he recommended Dr. Provenzano who discussed with him options for pain management. He chose Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. These injections have given him back a quality of life and movement that would not have been possible otherwise. After 2 ½ year of positive results we hope he is always around to be his pain doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that your husband is doing well and that he has shown significant improvement in function. We often find that minimally invasive interventions restore function and improve pain control in many patients. We plan on always being there for you and your husband when you need us. Every patient relationship is important to us, and we love hearing that we are doing a great job. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with others. We truly appreciate it!

Jun 9th, 2014

Very happy with the staff at Dr. Provenzano's office, especially Jessie. She was accomodating and very nice. Jesse got to know me better than Dr. Provenzano himself. The cortozone shot I received did not work. But I understand sometimes these shots don't work. What I didn't like was Dr. P's bedside manner both in the office and in the hospital where I received my shot. He was not friendly and I felt rushed in both the office and the hospital. He is solely, the reason, why I will not be returning to his office and seeking other avenues for my pain.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you feel this way for your appointment. We are very happy that you found the office staff helpful. We apologize if you felt rushed. We certainly had no intention to make you feel that way. We always try to care for patients in a caring and compassionate manner. We hope that you give us another chance to assist in the treatment of your pain.

by I am a new person! on Mar 10th, 2014

Staff is wonderful and caring. Gets back to you and follows up. Dr. is knowledgeable and was able to diagnosis and treat me successfully when others did not.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time out to let us know how we're doing. We have to say we take great pride in our work, and our goal is to always meet or exceed patient expectations when it comes to quality care and service. Your kind review lets us know we're doing our job right. Again, from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your kind words, and we thank you for entrusting us with your care.

happy patient show details happy patient
by Shirley on Jan 8th, 2014

Attentiveness, bedside care, caring staff

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. Every patient is of value to us, and we love reading that we are doing a great job of caring for our patients' needs!

by Ci on Oct 7th, 2013

Made a huge difference. Thank you! Recommend highly.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. We work hard to meet our patients' needs and every patient relationship is important to us. We love hearing that we are doing a great job!

He helped me! show details He helped me!
by Carol on Sep 21st, 2013

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. Nursing staff are wonderful too! He works with you to reduce your pain. Thank you!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. Every patient is of value to us, and we work hard to do a great job with their care. We love hearing that we are meeting your needs and that you are happy with our care.

Made Me Better.... Finally! show details Made Me Better.... Finally!
by Jeff B on Sep 2nd, 2013

Suffered with back pain for months.... referred to Dr. Provenzano.. wished that I had known about him sooner! I am back to the old Jeff again!

Doctor's Response

We are so happy to hear that your back condition has improved! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I work hard to meet my patient's need and especially love hearing that they are happy with their care and are now functioning better with significantly improved pain levels!

Always helpful show details Always helpful
by John B on Apr 1st, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Provenzano for several years. I have trust in his care and he has improved my quality of life. His staff is remarkable! They are caring and compassionate. I know them all by their name. They are kind to my wife as she is always with me on all of my appointments. Highly recommend this office.

Best office experience ever! show details Best office experience ever!
Mar 25th, 2013

From my initial phone call to set up my first appointment through multiple appointments since, I can't say enough about the professionalism of the staff in this office. I have been in pain for years and have had every kind of narcotic shoved at me for the treatment of my pain. Narcotics are not the answer! Dr. Provenzano worked with me to diagnosis my problem correctly and now I am able to do the things that I want to do each day! His manager, Gaye, worked hard to get my procedure authorized by my insurance company. She's a gem! The nursing staff, Jessie, Mary Ellen and Judy, are tremendous and thoughtful. I can't thank them enough for giving my life back to me!

No More Knee Pain show details No More Knee Pain
by Gary H on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Provenzano made my osteoarthritis knee pain go away by draining fluid off of it and then injecting it with a steriod medication. He did what I originally wanted an Orthopedic Surgeon to do. I suffered with the knee pain for 2 months before seeing Dr. Provenzano. He relieved my knee pain in 1 visit.

Gave me no hope show details Gave me no hope
Jan 31st, 2013

This doctor stared me in the eyes and told me that I was just going to get worse. When I asked him questions, he did not answer me with anything other than an arrogant, know it all answer. I am a young patient and am trying to beat this chronic pain and to have a doctor tell me that I was going to get worse and then give me no treatment options or thinking outside the box for a plan was so hurtful.

If the staff was as good as the doctors I would still go there. show details If the staff was as good as the doctors I would still go there.
Oct 23rd, 2012

My first contact with the office was a call to me while driving. She demanded I take an appointment even though I told her I was only 5 minutes from my home and my calender. That was the first of a few problems. Enough that I stopped seeing a good doctor. Who do you tell? The good doctor has enough to think about just being a doctor. The staff didn't care what they did wrong and ignored every attempt to set it right. So I have to tell you.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We value every patient relationship and always strive to provide high-quality, compassionate, timely, and evidence-based care.

Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Provenzano and his staff are all very caring. The manager Gaye Jarzabek spent so much time getting my procedure approved. I am thankful that my pain has been greatly reduced and I am able now to enjoy doing things with my family and friends! If you have back and leg pain, and have not gotten help from anyone else, this is the place to go.

Nov 2nd, 2011

I love Dr. Provenzano and his whole staff. Wonderful care!! I would recommend him!

Nov 26th, 2010

Great staff. Dr. Provenzano is very professional and helpful. Highly recommend.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by Mr. M on Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Provenzano relieved my pain and improved my confidence in pain medicine 100%. I would recommend him to anyone. He made a great effort to make sure I understood every step of my treatment. Thank you.

Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Provenzano is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.