Dr. David Provenzano MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Wexford, PA

3.8

May 5th, 2017
visit
The Doctor and staff are great in every way , I can't say enough about them. there friendly and will help you to the fullest of your problem.

May 3rd, 2017
Find relief
Dr Provenzan was recommended by my chiropractor, a source for solutions relieving pain from spinal stenosis. I'm glad he did, the level of pain was almost incapacitating at times, now it is bearable.

April 20th, 2017
No money to be made
When he found out my ins didn't cover procedure he wanted to try he told me couldn't help me! Made me feel like since he couldn't make any big bucks off of me he didn't want anything to do with me. What kind of pain dr has no other options?!

March 20th, 2017
Refuse to be treated as a drug addict
After 15 yrs. of chronic arthritis of hands, hips and spine, had to change Dr. due to insurance. Was told pcp no longer able to prescribe my ONE pain pill per day , was referred to this Dr. He refused to even review my chart and I was shown the door after I refused MORE painful epidurals

March 3rd, 2017
I feel like I was "oiled"
I've felt like the Tin Man from Oz for so many years until my injections now I can walk easily.

January 18th, 2017
great pain management doctor
He is very good at what he does, manage your pain. He helped me get back to hunting and fishing again without back pain or my hip pain. He remembers little things about his patients and makes you feel at ease when he is working on you.

January 5th, 2017
Very rude and condescending.

December 7th, 2016
After 12 years if chronic back pain, I am thrilled to have relief! The only thing I'm disappointed with is, Why did it take so log for me to find him!

October 6th, 2016
Very thorough and explains your test results and his recommended plan of care. He takes a real interest in you as his patient. I found him to be kind, caring and compassionate. I would definetly recommend him to friends and family.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words about our care and practice! It is an honor to care for patients and we always strive to provide high quality, evidence based, and compassionate pain care. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

September 14th, 2016
Mr
Warm and friendly Staff, The Dr's great with the explanation of procedures, and answering all questions. Takes the necessary time to make you feel comfortable.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We work hard to meet our patients' expectations and needs, and reviews like yours let us know we are succeeding!

June 12th, 2016
The last doctor I will see
For the last three years I have been going from one pain specialist to another hoping to get some relief for my neck pain with no results. For the first time I have found one that really takes my pain seriously. Although, I have only seen him once, I am pleased with his caring manner.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your thoughts and experience with others. We will continue to strive to provide you with compassionate and evidence-based pain care that helps to significantly improve your pain control and function.

April 17th, 2016
I could hardly walk anymore because of the stiffness in my legs, and pain in my knee. Dr. Pravenzano gave me a lumbar steroid injection due to spinal stenosis. I am able to walk normal again. My legs have so much more strength. I am so thankful that he was able to help me!
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you have regained strength and function, and are doing so much better. We appreciate the vote of confidence and sharing your experience with others.