David A Provenzano, MD
301 Ohio River Boulevard
Suite 203
Sewickley, PA 15143
(412) 221-7640
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

by James M Finlay on Sep 27th, 2014

Dr. Provenzano has exceptional bedside manner. He relayed his confidence to me with the statement "We'll get you squared away" during my first visit. He is knowledgeable and caring. I left the office feeling confident he would help me. And he has! I had a spinal cord stimulator inserted and Dr. Provenzano has been hands on with me through this process, as he works to perfect the final results. The office personnel has been exceptional, also, during this process.

|  Back on My Feet Again!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2014

I am feeling like my old self again. Been to chiropractors, family doc and surgeon. Surgeon wanted to perform another back surgery. So glad that I listened to a friend who had gone to Dr. Provenzano too. I am now standing upright, feeling great and spending time with my wife again. Love his nurses too (Gaye and Jessie)! Staff is friendly, helpful and caring!

|  Great doc and office  |  show details
by Sherry on Sep 10th, 2014

Caring physician and staff. Very knowledgeable. Recommend highly

|  Diminished Pain  |  show details
by RCB 15237 on Jul 2nd, 2014

He is very thorough, knowledgeable, attentive, and proactive. He is aware of my husband’s overall health history age related problems and other situations which could cause pain. My husband has suffered with back pain for many years to where it was unbearable. His back doctor could do no more for him so he recommended Dr. Provenzano who discussed with him options for pain management. He chose Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. These injections have given him back a quality of life and movement that would not have been possible otherwise. After 2 ½ year of positive results we hope he is always around to be his pain doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that your husband is doing well and that he has shown significant improvement in function. We often find that minimally invasive interventions restore function and improve pain control in many patients. We plan on always being there for you and your husband when you need us. Every patient relationship is important to us, and we love hearing that we are doing a great job. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with others. We truly appreciate it!

Jun 9th, 2014

Very happy with the staff at Dr. Provenzano's office, especially Jessie. She was accomodating and very nice. Jesse got to know me better than Dr. Provenzano himself. The cortozone shot I received did not work. But I understand sometimes these shots don't work. What I didn't like was Dr. P's bedside manner both in the office and in the hospital where I received my shot. He was not friendly and I felt rushed in both the office and the hospital. He is solely, the reason, why I will not be returning to his office and seeking other avenues for my pain.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you feel this way for your appointment. We are very happy that you found the office staff helpful. We apologize if you felt rushed. We certainly had no intention to make you feel that way. We always try to care for patients in a caring and compassionate manner. We hope that you give us another chance to assist in the treatment of your pain.

by I am a new person! on Mar 10th, 2014

Staff is wonderful and caring. Gets back to you and follows up. Dr. is knowledgeable and was able to diagnosis and treat me successfully when others did not.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time out to let us know how we're doing. We have to say we take great pride in our work, and our goal is to always meet or exceed patient expectations when it comes to quality care and service. Your kind review lets us know we're doing our job right. Again, from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your kind words, and we thank you for entrusting us with your care.

|  happy patient  |  show details
by Shirley on Jan 8th, 2014

Attentiveness, bedside care, caring staff

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. Every patient is of value to us, and we love reading that we are doing a great job of caring for our patients' needs!

by Ci on Oct 7th, 2013

Made a huge difference. Thank you! Recommend highly.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. We work hard to meet our patients' needs and every patient relationship is important to us. We love hearing that we are doing a great job!

|  He helped me!  |  show details
by Carol on Sep 21st, 2013

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. Nursing staff are wonderful too! He works with you to reduce your pain. Thank you!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. Every patient is of value to us, and we work hard to do a great job with their care. We love hearing that we are meeting your needs and that you are happy with our care.

|  Made Me Better.... Finally!  |  show details
by Jeff B on Sep 2nd, 2013

Suffered with back pain for months.... referred to Dr. Provenzano.. wished that I had known about him sooner! I am back to the old Jeff again!

Doctor's Response

We are so happy to hear that your back condition has improved! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I work hard to meet my patient's need and especially love hearing that they are happy with their care and are now functioning better with significantly improved pain levels!

|  Always helpful  |  show details
by John B on Apr 1st, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Provenzano for several years. I have trust in his care and he has improved my quality of life. His staff is remarkable! They are caring and compassionate. I know them all by their name. They are kind to my wife as she is always with me on all of my appointments. Highly recommend this office.

|  Best office experience ever!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

From my initial phone call to set up my first appointment through multiple appointments since, I can't say enough about the professionalism of the staff in this office. I have been in pain for years and have had every kind of narcotic shoved at me for the treatment of my pain. Narcotics are not the answer! Dr. Provenzano worked with me to diagnosis my problem correctly and now I am able to do the things that I want to do each day! His manager, Gaye, worked hard to get my procedure authorized by my insurance company. She's a gem! The nursing staff, Jessie, Mary Ellen and Judy, are tremendous and thoughtful. I can't thank them enough for giving my life back to me!

|  No More Knee Pain  |  show details
by Gary H on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Provenzano made my osteoarthritis knee pain go away by draining fluid off of it and then injecting it with a steriod medication. He did what I originally wanted an Orthopedic Surgeon to do. I suffered with the knee pain for 2 months before seeing Dr. Provenzano. He relieved my knee pain in 1 visit.

|  Gave me no hope  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

This doctor stared me in the eyes and told me that I was just going to get worse. When I asked him questions, he did not answer me with anything other than an arrogant, know it all answer. I am a young patient and am trying to beat this chronic pain and to have a doctor tell me that I was going to get worse and then give me no treatment options or thinking outside the box for a plan was so hurtful.

|  If the staff was as good as the doctors I would still go there.  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

My first contact with the office was a call to me while driving. She demanded I take an appointment even though I told her I was only 5 minutes from my home and my calender. That was the first of a few problems. Enough that I stopped seeing a good doctor. Who do you tell? The good doctor has enough to think about just being a doctor. The staff didn't care what they did wrong and ignored every attempt to set it right. So I have to tell you.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We value every patient relationship and always strive to provide high-quality, compassionate, timely, and evidence-based care.

|  Changed my life!  |  show details
by Young again at 60 on Sep 11th, 2012

His knowledge and skill changed my life. His staff is wonderful, caring and kind. If you have back pain, you want to go to the Insitute for Pain Diagnostics and Care!

Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Provenzano and his staff are all very caring. The manager Gaye Jarzabek spent so much time getting my procedure approved. I am thankful that my pain has been greatly reduced and I am able now to enjoy doing things with my family and friends! If you have back and leg pain, and have not gotten help from anyone else, this is the place to go.

Nov 2nd, 2011

I love Dr. Provenzano and his whole staff. Wonderful care!! I would recommend him!

Nov 26th, 2010

Great staff. Dr. Provenzano is very professional and helpful. Highly recommend.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by Mr. M on Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Provenzano relieved my pain and improved my confidence in pain medicine 100%. I would recommend him to anyone. He made a great effort to make sure I understood every step of my treatment. Thank you.

Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Provenzano is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.