Dr. David Provost Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

July 31st, 2013
poor practices
Dr. Provost is a rude physician who has unsafe practices. Patients do not see what happens behind the scenes. I would never use him as a physician for myself or any of my family members.

April 26th, 2012
Great Doctor, awful staff....
I wish I could give a better review because I really like Dr Provost and he has always been kind and considerate to me, and an excellent doctor. But, the women he has working for him in his office are the rudest, most uncaring people I have ever come across in the medical field. With the exception of his nutritionist, Danielle. The rest are just rude. They act like you are a bother when you call asking a question and do not and will not listen to anything you have to say. And you will likely get a different answer from each person you ask a quesion to, and then they somehow turn it around that it is your fault. I highly recommend the doctor if you can deal with being treated poorly by his staff.

October 10th, 2011
Successful Feb 2002 RNYGBP - almost 10 years later
THANK YOU for helping make my long forgotten dreams come true. The surgery was 100% successful, losing all my excess weight within two years. I've slipped and regained some significant weight, but it was because I moved and got out of compliance with follow-up. Post-surgery monthly support group is SO important. I've finally found help here, and proud to say that Dr. Propst listened to my concerns and now follows up with other surgeon's patients, helping to set the bar for the industry so other surgeons will follow suit and we can ALL have continued successful outcomes. I also had some significant depression issues that I had self-medicated for years with sugar. Dr. Propst was caring and compassionate, encouraging me through that process and helping with referrals. God Bless You, Dr. P! Mahalo and Aloha!

March 16th, 2010
He Saved My Life
Fabulous, talented and competent...not a warm and fuzzy kind of guy, but a great surgeon with a great reputation. He is well known and well respected in the North Texas Surgical community as a top notch surgeon who is known for fixing other surgeons "screw ups". Has a great office staff. And unlike many bariatric practices out there, his practice has not turned into one of those "cattle call" practices (i.e. the surgeons we see on the TV and on the billboards, who are just going after volume).