A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prybilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Prybilla graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Prybilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jon Prybilla MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Prybilla practice?
- Dr. David Prybilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Prybilla practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Sartell, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.