A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prybyla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prybyla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prybyla, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prybyla graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prybyla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jason Prybyla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Prybyla practice?
- Dr. David Prybyla has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prybyla practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Orthopedic Surgeons.