A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prybyla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prybyla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prybyla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prybyla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prybyla, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prybyla graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prybyla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Prybyla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Prybyla practice?
- Dr. David Prybyla has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prybyla practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Surgeons.