A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Purpora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Purpora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Purpora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Purpora graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Purpora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Peter Purpora MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Purpora practice?
- Dr. David Purpora has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Purpora practices Internal Medicine near Ansonia, CT.
See Ansonia Internists.