A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Purpora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Purpora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Purpora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Purpora graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Purpora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purpora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Purpora practice?
Dr. David Purpora practices Internal Medicine near Ansonia, CT.
See Ansonia Internists.