Dr. David Pursley Is this you?

October 23rd, 2014

Sarcastic "doctor" is not helpful

I was referred to Dr. Pursley by my physician at the time because I have unexplained falls. After waiting over an hour, Dr. Pursley's "diagnosis" was that I "don't know how to walk". The doctor did not take my concerns seriously at all and chose to insult me rather than try to help. I filed a complaint to the medical board, but evidently cronyism rules in KY since the case was dropped. I have no respect for this man or his so-called "profession", especially no respect for UK Healthcare. I was reluctant to see this doctor since I already had a bad experience with the Neurology Department at UK Healthcare, but my doctor insisted that Dr. Pursley would be helpful. Boy, was he ever wrong!

May 12th, 2014

ms.

Very rude, condescending, uncaring, no interest in me other than to insult me, at one point he told me to shut up while he played with a child. I needed help badly and had waited a long time for this appointment for nothing. After taking all I could of his asinine treatment I left with no help. I would never recommend him to anyone. He is a rude. If I have another seizure and get hurt it will be because he didn't do the job he was paid to do. If he doesn't like his job he should quit and stop wasting other peoples time and putting them at risk.( that word is not profanity, it is an animal.)

May 2nd, 2013

Terrible experience

My regular doctor referred me to Dr. Pursley because my legs give out involuntarily at times. Dr. Pursley sarcastically told me that I "didn't know how to walk". He showed no compassion at all for my problem and in fact choice to insult me instead. This was after waiting two hours in his waiting room. I definitely would not recommend Dr. Pursley.

March 30th, 2016