Dr. David Putnam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Putnam?

April 20th, 2015

Professional and Caring

I have been seeing Dr. Putnam for about 15 years. He is always professional, kind, courteous and interested in what I have to say. He listens to my concerns and always treats me with respect. I recently experienced chest pains. I called his office and they had me come in immediately. I was very impressed that he was able to make time for me like that. He is a wonderful, very experienced doctor and I would highly recommend him.

March 12th, 2013

Bad Doctor

I went to see Dr. Putnam and he was so unprofessional and rude because I wouldn't allow his staff to repeat test I had recently had done at my primary care doctor's office becuse of more raditaion to my body and his finanicial gain. He verbally attacked me because my primary care doctor's office didn't have my medical records sent to him in time for my visit which I had no control over because I had called them in time and they didn't get it done in time. His wife who is the office manager apolized for his unproffesional behavior. He knew I was seeing him for high blood pressure and he still put me under stress knowing I was there because I was ill to begin with. He is a horrible doctor and I would not recomond him to anyone.

June 21st, 2016