Dr. David Massey Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. David Massey?

November 1st, 2013

Rude and unprofessional

I would never send my friends or family here. My experience here was truly horrifying. It takes them forever to get back to me. I never get my questions answered within a reasonable time period. Every time I come in for an appointment, and throughout the appointment, I'm always having to remind them who I am and what my circumstances are. It's very frustrating. I feel like my appointment was pointless. None of my questions were answered, nothing was accomplished, and I felt worse when I left. I definitely had doubts about their qualifications. The Dr and the billing receptionist (who I discovered was his wife) were both very rude when I asked questions and provided information that my previous Dr had given me. I should have looked at reviews before visiting Dr Massey, as I would not have selected this office, if I had.

June 25th, 2013

He had my husband and myself to come back every 3 mo or less and we really had no serious health issues to warrant that kind of follow-up...just wanted the MONEY! We found another dr quickly.

November 8th, 2012

patient

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Under no circumstances should anyone put their lives in this man's hands. Run as fast as you can from him and find another doctor.

April 20th, 2012

Bad Doctor

Terrible DoctorFirst he is always away on vacation and is never in his office. Has miss dosed my wife and myself at least twice? When calling back to get another appt. He was on vacation and had to go to another city to see a doctor. Stay away from this doctor if you can.

February 6th, 2012