Dr. David Queoff Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Queoff?

Waste of time

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Most folks already covered it well in their reviews. If you want to help yourself , go to a doctor who listens to your issues carefully, spends some time, understands it and can diagnose correctly.

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr. Queoff needs to learn to listen to patients , You would think with 24 years of experience he would know this but dismisses patients as fast as he can , This was terrible experience . I was telling him about problem and his response was use some over the counter medicine .

Ridiculous

Posted on November 19th, 2014

I can't believe this guy is a doctor. He talks to me like I am an idiot every time I see him. I don't get what his deal is with being so quick and dismissive. I know my body and when something isn't right. I tell him exactly what is going on. He doesn't listen and diagnoses me with something asinine! He knew I had trouble breathing and didn't order any tests and gave me an inhaler. I HAD PNEUMONIA that was missed for 3 months and now lung damage that 5 months later is still being treated by steroids.. and the shortness of breath. He could have prevented this if he wasn't so concerned about kicking me out of the room to get the next patient in. Referals cost nothing. My whole family will not be going back.

bad doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2014

Treats people with little respect. Arrogant, total waste of my time! Would never recommend this so call MD.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Queoff for about 5 years. He explains things very well and is patient when I ask challenging questions. I've been impressed with his knowledge in two areas where I suffer from problems: cardiac artery disease and chronic shoulder/neck pain. He has been quick to order tests and visits to specialists for all of the health issues I've had. I was actually surprised at how easy it was to get him to agree to a specific set of diagnostic tests that I requested (based on family history with that issue). I have complete confidence in Dr. Queoff and I recommend him without hesitation. (No, I'm not his mother. And I have no connection to him other than as a patient.)

Missed Diagnosis

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

He ignored my ongoing symptoms in 2007 and concerns about the possibility of a tick borne illness. He refused to consider the possibility, and he refused to do any testing. After nearly a year with the symptoms, I finally found a new doctor who was not with UW. It turned out I was infected with a serious, bacterial, tick borne illness as I suspected.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Condescending, egocentric, doesn't listen, talks to me like I'm a kindergartner. I'm 60+.

Caring, intelligent MD

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

As a local nurse and patient of Dr. Queoff, I know my family is getting excellent care!

Misdiagnosis

Posted on December 4th, 2009

He ignored obvious symptoms...I ended up in critical condition 12 hours after a visit in which he sent me home. This was the 3 time in one month I had been in to visit, telling him I didn't feel well. He did nothing and I almost died because of his negligence.

Posted on February 18th, 2015