A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Quigley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Quigley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Quigley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Grinnell Quigley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Quigley practice?
- Dr. David Quigley has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Quigley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.