Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Interesting  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

I went to Dr. Quintyne for a few years. He was very good during the majority of the time. He occasionally would forget what we had discussed on the previous visits, but for the most part was very good. He listened and gave me positive feedback. The last time I went to visit him, I had a disagreement with him when he laughed at me about my current feelings about a medical condition. We had an verbal disagreement, and I left his office. It was not at all pretty. I went to another health care provider and was treated with respect, and was treated for my illness which took me out of work for almost a year. His office staff is very cold. Chris is a block of ice! I initially really like Dr. Quintyne, but became very unhappy after his mistreatment of me on this occasion. The ease of getting an appointment is amazing here. You can always get right in.

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

Dr. Quintyne was my Doctor for over 10 years. I have not found another doctor as caring and understanding as Dr. Quintyne.He puts patient interest first, is easy to speak with, no problem with making appointments to see him when you need to see him!I have recommended him to everyone I know that is in need of a Doctor. My daughters along with ex-husband and friends are/have been patients of Dr. Quintyne.I highly recommend Quintyne to anyone who is not satisfied with their physician. He's GREAT!

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Quintyne is great! He does not make you wait in the office long to see him. I was early for my appointment by 15 minutes and got seen early. My appointment was for 4:30 and I was out of his office by 4:45, and this is after chatting with me for a while. I highly recommend him. His bedside manner is great as well.