Dr. David Quintyne DO Patient Reviews

• Bad

September 7th, 2015
Dr. Quintana is first class

July 21st, 2015
Great Doctor! He is totally devoted to your health needs and concerns. He spends the necessary time with a patient and makes you understand all your health plan details. I never feel rushed or less valued than the next. I wish he didn't move from Orlando.

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. Q. always takes time with his patients to discuss whatever their concerns are no matter what. He's a doctor that follows up with his patients and his staff is phenomenal. They welcome you with kindness and at all always professional.

July 31st, 2013
Interesting
I went to Dr. Quintyne for a few years. He was very good during the majority of the time. He occasionally would forget what we had discussed on the previous visits, but for the most part was very good. He listened and gave me positive feedback. The last time I went to visit him, I had a disagreement with him when he laughed at me about my current feelings about a medical condition. We had an verbal disagreement, and I left his office. It was not at all pretty. I went to another health care provider and was treated with respect, and was treated for my illness which took me out of work for almost a year. His office staff is very cold. Chris is a block of ice! I initially really like Dr. Quintyne, but became very unhappy after his mistreatment of me on this occasion. The ease of getting an appointment is amazing here. You can always get right in.

January 2nd, 2012
Dr. Quintyne was my Doctor for over 10 years. I have not found another doctor as caring and understanding as Dr. Quintyne.He puts patient interest first, is easy to speak with, no problem with making appointments to see him when you need to see him!I have recommended him to everyone I know that is in need of a Doctor. My daughters along with ex-husband and friends are/have been patients of Dr. Quintyne.I highly recommend Quintyne to anyone who is not satisfied with their physician. He's GREAT!

August 17th, 2011
Dr. Quintyne is great! He does not make you wait in the office long to see him. I was early for my appointment by 15 minutes and got seen early. My appointment was for 4:30 and I was out of his office by 4:45, and this is after chatting with me for a while. I highly recommend him. His bedside manner is great as well.

May 22nd, 2009