A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Quy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Quy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quy graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Quy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nmi Quy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Quy practice?
- Dr. David Quy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Quy practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.