Dr. David Allen Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
BEST ORTHOPEDIC PRACTICE EVER!!
I have been seeing Dr Allen for almost 18 years and can say without a doubt that there is no practice that cares more about their patients. They have early hour appointments starting at 6:45am which minimizes missed time from work. Allen Orthopedics staff are friendly and empathetic. In the days of complex phone trees that you get Lost in, they actually have thoughtful human beings that answer the phone. They have coffee and cookies which I appreciate, especially if I am a little hungry. Furthermore, they are one of the few private practices left that have not been gobbled up by some callous hospital system. As a result, you see the old fashioned work ethic alive and well. Allen orthopedics cares for all of my family and friends. We always talk about how fortunate we are to have such a great orthopedic practice on our backyard. I can honestly recommend this practice to anyone without reservation.

September 11th, 2015
I Love Allen Orthopedics
I love allen orthopedics. I have never had a practice care more about me. everyone is concerned about the patients time and how they are feeling. I have seen Dr Allen for almost eighteen years. During the age of Drs coming and going it's nice to know that I have a Dr that will be here for me 20 years from now. Allen Orthopedics is a big part of of our local community and is always the most generous at giving back. They are always sponsoring something to make Robeson county a better place.

July 29th, 2014
Really 5 Star Medical Service!!!
Have had several issues to which I needed an Orthopedist and Dr. Allen has Fantastic!!! Told me straight about what it was and waht needed to be done to fix it!!! My issues all Better!!!

December 14th, 2013
I could barely walk and Dr Allen and staff got me better
From the moment you walk in you realize that this practice cares about their patients. Their office begins at 6:30am, i was able to be seen without missing work. His front staff were warm and caring. They seem to understand good old fashioned hospitality. Their back office staff were thoughtful and listened to me. Dr Allen diagnosed me with gout, he gave a miracle injection Orthopedics for getting me better. They are an A-CLASS TEAM. Dr Allen put me on medicine that has allowed me to be pain free for almost 4 years. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR ALLEN AND EVERYONE AT ALLEN ORTHOPEDICS WITHOUT RESERVATION

December 14th, 2013
I was treated by Dr. Allen and his staff for a shoulder fracture. The office was clean and nicely decorated. There were coffee and cookies. The staff was very efficient and seemed to genuinely care. They were all professional beyond compare. Dr. Allen was able to diagnose my problem and I was feeling better knowing I had the best caring for me. I would recommend this practice to EVERYONE.!!!!!!

June 3rd, 2013
Shoulder Surgery
Dr. Allen did my shoulder surgery in 2000. I had a bone spur that required surgery. Dr. Allen said he felt he could get my 90-95% improvement. He gave me 100% improvement. It took 1-2 years for ALL the pain to go away. But I do hard work and really work my shoulders. I would recommend anyone going to Dr. Allen with shoulder problems. I sure fixed mine. Thanks Doc.

May 18th, 2012
Wow
Dr allen and staff are very caring and go the extra mile. I trust them to care for my entire family.

April 25th, 2012
THE BEST DOCTORS OFFICE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!
Staff was very friendly and caring. I would recommend Dr. Allen to any of my friends and family.

September 16th, 2011
Amazing practice
everyone at Allen Orthopedics is caring and treats you as if you were family. They are very accommodating and go the extra mile.

July 27th, 2011
The best doctor ever!
Dr. Allen & his staff excel in service & professionalism to their patients. Always smiling & concerned about their patients. The wait time is never more than about 10 minutes. I so wish they handled all medical needs.

December 28th, 2009