A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anderson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Anderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Anderson practice?
Dr. David Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Edina, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.