A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ryan Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.