Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Anderson
Dr. David Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital, Fairview Southdale Hospital and Childrens Hospital - Minneapolis. Dr. Anderson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Christopher Meyer
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi20
Dr. Scott Mcgarvey
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi34
Dr. David Holte
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi31