A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho RMC
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Anderson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Anderson practices Ophthalmology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Ophthalmologists.