Surgical Specialist, Urologist
First Urology, PSC
101 Hospital Blvd
Jeffersonville, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
812-282-3899
Locations and availability (13)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Highly Recommended Doctor  |  show details
by Robin A. on Jan 8th, 2014

I was looking at two different Pediatric Urologist's in the Louisville Area but was having trouble deciding on which one to go with. My son was 11 years old now but had went through surgery to correct a birth defect at 9 months and 15 months of age. We were not aware that the birth defect had not completely been fixed until this September. It was a very difficult decision on which doctor was best for our son who had already been through two prior surgeries as an infant. We decided on Dr. Aronoff and my son had his surgery in November. I have no complaints about the surgery. Dr. Aronoff was very understanding and his bed side manners were excellent. My son had a very difficult surgery and I'm glad that I chose him. He helped control my son's pain and that difinitely helped. My son has had a complication since his surgery in November and unfortunately will have to go through another surgery in 2014. It is a complication that is pretty common for the surgery that he went through. I will be going to Dr. Aronoff for the surgery in 2014.

|  This guy is why you don't want to see a urologist  |  show details
by Hisham Besheer on Jan 21st, 2013

If you've ever felt uncomfortable about visiting a urologist, this so called "doctor" will make you feel you were right. If there was a governing body, he would be stripped of his right to practice medicine. Don't let this guy examine you.

|  Excellent Doctor-Highly Recommended  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

Great Personable Doctor. Took the time out of his busy schedule to actually make a house visit to see how my son was doing. Choosing Dr. Aronoff = Child with well kidney. From experience. We appreciate Dr. Aronoff.

|  show details
by Brenda Peden on Jan 7th, 2009

Dr. Aronoff is a splendid doctor. He is very knowledgable in the field of urology. I would recommend him to friends and family.