A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Austin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Austin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Austin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- American Association of Family Practice
- Maine General - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Austin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Austin practice?
- Dr. David Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Austin practices Family Medicine near Springvale, ME.
See Springvale Primary Care Doctors.