Learn more about Dr. David Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Austin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Austin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Austin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- American Association of Family Practice
- Maine General - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Austin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Austin practice?
- Dr. David Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Austin practices Family Medicine near Springvale, ME.
See Springvale Family Physicians.