Learn more about Dr. David Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Raj Bass MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Bass practice?
- Dr. David Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bass practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists and North Richland Hills Gastroenterologists.