Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

by Kathy on Dec 16th, 2015

This doctor is the most compassionate, yet thorough doctor I have ever had. Recommend him to anyone.

Exceptional, compassionate, professional doctor. show details Exceptional, compassionate, professional doctor.
Jun 20th, 2015

I don't even know where to begin... Dr. Bass is the most compassionate, patient and professional doctor I have ever had. He always makes me feel like I am the most important patient he has. He listens and always reassures me that he will do all he has within his power to to help me. With his help, I have been able to take my life back ftom Ulcerative Colitis, as he has helped me get in under remission. If you are looking for a doctor who cares, you have found him. I would rate him 10 stars, but the highest rating available is 5...I just can't say enough. Thank you Dr. Bass.

by Wanda J. on Jun 20th, 2015

May 8th, 2015

I went to Dr. Bass because he treated my daughter for a number of issues. I feel safe with him and he has a good bedside manner. He's a very pleasant person with no God complex

BEST DOCTOR IN MY LIFE show details BEST DOCTOR IN MY LIFE
by David & Nancy Watkins on Mar 12th, 2015

What can I say other then I LOVE DR. BASS AND HIS STAFF!! I have been going to Dr. Bass for over 15 years and it has been such a wonderfully experience! He diagnosed my Chron's Disease and we have been through alot in those years including him referring me to top grade surgeons for surgeries! Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to him and his staff yesterday because I am moving to Austin to be closer to family! I wish I could drive up here once a month for him to stay my doctor but that's not an option at this time but if it is in the future I will be back to aggravate him and he always has a smile on his face! Best bedside manner and so caring and compassionate! LOVE YOU DR. BASS and I will never find a Doctor as good as you!! Nancy Watkins

THE BEST THERE IS! show details THE BEST THERE IS!
Apr 20th, 2012

I thought Doctors like this were extinct. Dr. Bass is truley a caring and compassionate Doctor. After my Family Dr and ER Dr.s messed around with me for 3 weeks and basically told me nothing was wrong with me I made appt with Dr Bass. He scheduled me for Upper GI and Colonoscopy two days after my initial appt and found I had ulcers. Prescribed meds and had me well on my way to healing in just a few days. He is a wonderful man and has excellent bedside manner. The whole staff is the BEST!

Professional and Caring Doctor show details Professional and Caring Doctor
Feb 6th, 2012

My family has been a Patient of Dr. Bass for a number of years. He is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met.

sweet and caring person show details sweet and caring person
Jan 10th, 2012

i hve been going to dr. bass for over v30 years he is so wonderful and very caring.

Sep 19th, 2011

I've gone through two difficult diagnostic tests with Dr. Bass due to a history of family cancer. He has always been very caring and efficient in his medical care. I would highly recommend him.

by Bonnie on Jul 24th, 2010

I was totally humiliated by the office manager regarding the ballance of my bill which was already paid in full. four persons in the waiting area, the physicians assistant and two receptionist. The office manager violated my HIPPA rights. I am still trying to figure out where to go from here.I do not want to return to this office because of how I was humiiliated.

My opinion and experience with Dr. Bass show details My opinion and experience with Dr. Bass
by R. Presley on Apr 28th, 2010

Dr. Bass has been my gastroenterologist for several years now. My experience with Dr. Bass and his staff has been truly something I find rare today in the medical field. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is respectful and takes time to explain things. His office staff is top notch. Friendly, helpful and like a well oiled machine. I would and have recommended him.