Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
4375 Booth Calloway Rd
Ste 201
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
817-589-1822
Locations and availability (2)

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Bass for almost 20 years due to my father having stomach/colon cancer and losing many family members to cancer. Dr Bass found a polyp in my digestive tract that my surgeon said was easy to miss. Along with Dr. Bass being a caring, focused, attentive, dedicated, concerned, compassionate doctor with an excellent bedside manner I feel that he saved my life! He is a great physician that I would highly recommend! Betty Baum

|  THE BEST THERE IS!  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I thought Doctors like this were extinct. Dr. Bass is truley a caring and compassionate Doctor. After my Family Dr and ER Dr.s messed around with me for 3 weeks and basically told me nothing was wrong with me I made appt with Dr Bass. He scheduled me for Upper GI and Colonoscopy two days after my initial appt and found I had ulcers. Prescribed meds and had me well on my way to healing in just a few days. He is a wonderful man and has excellent bedside manner. The whole staff is the BEST!

|  Professional and Caring Doctor  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

My family has been a Patient of Dr. Bass for a number of years. He is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met.

|  sweet and caring person  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

i hve been going to dr. bass for over v30 years he is so wonderful and very caring.

Sep 19th, 2011

I've gone through two difficult diagnostic tests with Dr. Bass due to a history of family cancer. He has always been very caring and efficient in his medical care. I would highly recommend him.

Apr 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Bass for several years and have always been more than satisfied with the care and concern I have received, not only from Dr.Bass but from his staff as well. Dr Bass has the sweetest bedside manner I have ever encountered. You don't find many of his caliber these days.M. Kennedy

by Bonnie on Jul 24th, 2010

I was totally humiliated by the office manager regarding the ballance of my bill which was already paid in full. four persons in the waiting area, the physicians assistant and two receptionist. The office manager violated my HIPPA rights. I am still trying to figure out where to go from here.I do not want to return to this office because of how I was humiiliated.

|  My opinion and experience with Dr. Bass  |  show details
by R. Presley on Apr 28th, 2010

Dr. Bass has been my gastroenterologist for several years now. My experience with Dr. Bass and his staff has been truly something I find rare today in the medical field. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is respectful and takes time to explain things. His office staff is top notch. Friendly, helpful and like a well oiled machine. I would and have recommended him.