inactive

David R Bass MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 30th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr Bass. He is excellent and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly.

July 27th, 2016
LOVE Dr Bass and his Office Staff. The Staff is very nice & knowledgeable and Dr Bass is the most courteous, patient, easy going Doctor I've ever gone to. He also took care of my parents for years and was so compassionate & sensitive to my mother's severe mental health problems while attending to her physical ailments. He is the BEST & MOST EXPERIENCED & KNOWLEDGABLE DOCTOR in FW!

December 16th, 2015
This doctor is the most compassionate, yet thorough doctor I have ever had. Recommend him to anyone.

June 20th, 2015
Exceptional, compassionate, professional doctor.
I don't even know where to begin... Dr. Bass is the most compassionate, patient and professional doctor I have ever had. He always makes me feel like I am the most important patient he has. He listens and always reassures me that he will do all he has within his power to to help me. With his help, I have been able to take my life back ftom Ulcerative Colitis, as he has helped me get in under remission. If you are looking for a doctor who cares, you have found him. I would rate him 10 stars, but the highest rating available is 5...I just can't say enough. Thank you Dr. Bass.

June 20th, 2015
Exceptional, compassionate, professional doctor.

May 8th, 2015
I went to Dr. Bass because he treated my daughter for a number of issues. I feel safe with him and he has a good bedside manner. He's a very pleasant person with no God complex

April 20th, 2012
THE BEST THERE IS!
I thought Doctors like this were extinct. Dr. Bass is truley a caring and compassionate Doctor. After my Family Dr and ER Dr.s messed around with me for 3 weeks and basically told me nothing was wrong with me I made appt with Dr Bass. He scheduled me for Upper GI and Colonoscopy two days after my initial appt and found I had ulcers. Prescribed meds and had me well on my way to healing in just a few days. He is a wonderful man and has excellent bedside manner. The whole staff is the BEST!

February 6th, 2012
Professional and Caring Doctor
My family has been a Patient of Dr. Bass for a number of years. He is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met.

January 10th, 2012
sweet and caring person
i hve been going to dr. bass for over v30 years he is so wonderful and very caring.

September 19th, 2011
I've gone through two difficult diagnostic tests with Dr. Bass due to a history of family cancer. He has always been very caring and efficient in his medical care. I would highly recommend him.

July 24th, 2010
I was totally humiliated by the office manager regarding the ballance of my bill which was already paid in full. four persons in the waiting area, the physicians assistant and two receptionist. The office manager violated my HIPPA rights. I am still trying to figure out where to go from here.I do not want to return to this office because of how I was humiiliated.

April 28th, 2010
My opinion and experience with Dr. Bass
Dr. Bass has been my gastroenterologist for several years now. My experience with Dr. Bass and his staff has been truly something I find rare today in the medical field. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is respectful and takes time to explain things. His office staff is top notch. Friendly, helpful and like a well oiled machine. I would and have recommended him.