Dr. David Bass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bass?

Retired

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I have been seeking medical attention from Dr. Bass for over fifteen years. He has always exceeded my expectations with his knowledge and expertise. Dr. Bass is also a wonderful, kind and humble human being; always patient and extremely professional! May God Bless him and his family! --- JR Rehman.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Bass. He is excellent and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

LOVE Dr Bass and his Office Staff. The Staff is very nice & knowledgeable and Dr Bass is the most courteous, patient, easy going Doctor I've ever gone to. He also took care of my parents for years and was so compassionate & sensitive to my mother's severe mental health problems while attending to her physical ailments. He is the BEST & MOST EXPERIENCED & KNOWLEDGABLE DOCTOR in FW!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

This doctor is the most compassionate, yet thorough doctor I have ever had. Recommend him to anyone.

Exceptional, compassionate, professional doctor.

Posted on June 20th, 2015

I don't even know where to begin... Dr. Bass is the most compassionate, patient and professional doctor I have ever had. He always makes me feel like I am the most important patient he has. He listens and always reassures me that he will do all he has within his power to to help me. With his help, I have been able to take my life back ftom Ulcerative Colitis, as he has helped me get in under remission. If you are looking for a doctor who cares, you have found him. I would rate him 10 stars, but the highest rating available is 5...I just can't say enough. Thank you Dr. Bass.

Exceptional, compassionate, professional doctor.

Posted on June 20th, 2015

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I went to Dr. Bass because he treated my daughter for a number of issues. I feel safe with him and he has a good bedside manner. He's a very pleasant person with no God complex

He is the sweetest doctor. He really cares about you and not just about dollar signs. I would recommend him to anyone

Posted on September 9th, 2012

THE BEST THERE IS!

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I thought Doctors like this were extinct. Dr. Bass is truley a caring and compassionate Doctor. After my Family Dr and ER Dr.s messed around with me for 3 weeks and basically told me nothing was wrong with me I made appt with Dr Bass. He scheduled me for Upper GI and Colonoscopy two days after my initial appt and found I had ulcers. Prescribed meds and had me well on my way to healing in just a few days. He is a wonderful man and has excellent bedside manner. The whole staff is the BEST!

Professional and Caring Doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2012

My family has been a Patient of Dr. Bass for a number of years. He is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met.

sweet and caring person

Posted on January 10th, 2012

i hve been going to dr. bass for over v30 years he is so wonderful and very caring.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I've gone through two difficult diagnostic tests with Dr. Bass due to a history of family cancer. He has always been very caring and efficient in his medical care. I would highly recommend him.