A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bryant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bryant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryant has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Bryant practice?
Dr. David Bryant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.