Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bui
Dr. David Bui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bui is affiliated with Saint David's Rehabilitation Hospital, St. David'S North Austin Medical Center and St. David's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bui has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Bui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Juliette Madrigal-Dersch
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Austin, TX 0.62 mi16
Dr. J Morper
Austin, TX 0.86 mi36
Dr. Rajesh Babu
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.86 mi16