A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Byrd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Byrd, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byrd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Byrd practice?
- Dr. David Byrd practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.