Dr. David Byrd MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2015
This Dr Byrd is all about greed and inconsideration of patients time. When I showed up and they said he was running 1.5 hours behind I asked why they didn't call.....they said they don't have time to call everyone.

March 26th, 2014
will never return
I have been a patient of his for years, always happy. But this year has been different, First, my bill was sent to my parents address 2 times!!!! I have not lived there for 3 years. It was not even addressed to me, it had my mothers name on the bill! I have had a different last name for 3 years because I got married. I had to fill out hippa forms and did not want my mother knowing about this and she found out...THEY DID NOTHING!!! very rude staff. Among other things I will never be back and either will my loved ones. DO not go here!

April 1st, 2013
Squamous on lip! No visible signs!
I saw Dr. Byrd to have skin cancer removed from my upper lip after my regular Dermo insisted it was nothing! He and his staff did a wonder job, the type of surgery he did makes sure you are cancer free when you leave, so you might have to be there 6 hours so they make sure it gone. Also, today with all the new insurance requirements, make sure your Dr., procedure and diagnosis code is covered when YOU call your provider. I sell insurance, and they will tell you. I very satisfied patient.

November 9th, 2011
An hour and 15 minute wait in the waiting room just to see the doctor

February 20th, 2011
Dr. David Byrd is Hot/Awesome!
He is a fantastic Dr. and I would love to hear from him...He treated me VERY well..He is a great Dr. I can't say it enough!

May 12th, 2010
I had a great experience with this office, I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery. The doctor and staff were very acommadating to my needs. Dr. Byrd recieves my highest recommendations to any person with skin cancer.

April 28th, 2010
overall an exceptional experience. I was terrified of what was happening, but the staff was amazing and reassuring. I felt as if they all were on my team. I'm very pleased with the final outcome of my surgery even though it took much longer than I had hoped to heal. I would definately recommend Dr. Bryd to anyone facing skin cancer.

July 29th, 2009
Use extreme caution at this office! The office staff misled me on insurance coverage. Prior to making my appointment, I gave them my insurance information and they told me that they accepted my insurance. I then received a bill for the full amount. I contacted them and they denied ever informing me that they would accept my insurance. Do not believe anything the office staff tells you here. The doctor care was great but the office staff is poor.

June 26th, 2017