A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Campbell practice?
- Dr. David Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Campbell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.