A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Campbell practice?
- Dr. David Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Campbell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.