A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans