A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chandler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chandler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Andrews Institute ASC LLC
- Baptist Health Care Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Chandler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Chandler practice?
- Dr. David Chandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chandler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gulf Breeze, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Gulf Breeze Surgeons.