A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chen, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Chen MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Chen practice?
- Dr. David Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Rheumatologists.