Dr. David Chisholm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Chisholm?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 30th, 2015

Dr. Chisholm and is staff are amazing! Not only have they helped me with my pain, they have also helped me spiritually, emotionally and encouraged me to believe in myself again. Not your conventional Drs. office yet the best Wasilla has to offer. Dr. Chisholm treats the whole person, has the ability to truly understand whats going on with each patient and accepts people for who they are. If fortunate to become one of this staffs patients, kindly have the patience to get to know them as a report with new medical professionals will not happen instantaneously. I look forward to my appointments at Camelot family care d/t the "realness" of the entire staff,IE, they are vulnerable insomuch as not being afraid to let me know who they are on a personal level, which of course encourages me to be "real" regarding myself. Dr. Chisholm and his staff also take the time to include my husband in my care, are friendly, kind, gentle and my favorite, humorous! For all of the naysayers that post negative opinions, to which we all are entitled, imagine engaging with a different patient approx. every 15 minutes. Overall, Camelot Family Care does an incredible service to this community. They have consistently met my needs for 1 yr. 4 mos. and I was divinely blessed to get same day appt. No complaints here, just heartfelt gratefulness!

July 29th, 2010

pain meds.

has a reputation for giving pain meds. to all who request. Methadone included.

September 6th, 2017