A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Arlington
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roger Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Clark practice?
- Dr. David Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Clark practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.