A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clarke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University Hosp, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robinson Clarke MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Clarke practice?
- Dr. David Clarke has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Clarke practices Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.