A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clarke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University Hosp, Denver, Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans