A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooper, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. David Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.