A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooper, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. David Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.