Dr. David Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Davis?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. David Davis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 18th, 2016

Really Batman?

He called me by the wrong name. Told me to take the wrong meds. He said I had sickle cell and I white and have red hair. Worst doctor ever. I went to the emergency room because I broke my wrist. He was dressed like batman and he was texting his girlfriend and on tinder at the same time. For some reason he thought because I'm a guy I would think he was cool or something if he told me that. Guess what batman, not all people are dicks. I feel bad for people who know that guy. So I left and when to another Er and I still got a bill!!

September 22nd, 2014

Memorial Hospital - ER Visit- Never Again

I had to go to the ER at Memorial Hospital two Sundays ago due to pain in my mid abdomen. The triage nurse asked me what meds I am allergic to, I told him and I assumed he wrote it down. He then directs me to the main emergency area for further evaluation. The ER nurse again asked me what I'm allergic to, I told her, I again assumed she wrote it down as well. I go back for a cat scan on my stomach and the tech asked me what I'm allergic to, I again told the tech. So far this is the 3rd person I have told my allergy to. I then go back to the room. Then the registration person comes to get my info and she asked me if I'm allergic to anything. I told her, also assuming she documented this as well. Please note: this whole time I had a bright red band around my wrist indicating "ALLERGY". So the Dr. David Davis comes in very very briefly stating a quick diagnosis, also asked me if I'm allergic to anything, so at this point he is the 5th person I told. Later Dr. Davis comes back with a quick summary, there was nothing found on the Cat Scan (thank god) and it's a UTI, ok not 100% sold on that one but he is a doctor so I go with it. I get ready to leave, they hand me my prescriptions and discharge papers, get out to my car and lone behold the prescription the doc (Dr. David Davis) wrote for me was the one and only medicine I'm allergic to. The medicine I mentioned to five different people that I'm allergic to. I go back in and mentioned it to the nurse, he takes the paper from me with a major attitude, comes back out with an even bigger attitude, like it was my fault I am allergic to this medicine. He didn't even apologize to me for the mistake on behalf of hospital or anything. Just nothing but attitude and disrespect. This could have been a huge mistake if I had not caught it in time. For some it could have caused death. I want to make people aware!!!

April 6th, 2011

i enjoyed having him as my doctor! very quick and good bedside manner

March 22nd, 2011

creepy

February 10th, 2011

No compassion......

October 13th, 2010

Thanks God to the treatment Doctor Davis put my mom on. she is doing great.You are the best Doc ever:)!!!!!!

March 25th, 2017