A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dawson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dawson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Dawson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Dawson practice?
- Dr. David Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Orthopedic Surgeons and Federal Way Surgeons.