A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dawson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dawson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Dawson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Dawson practice?
- Dr. David Dawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Dawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA.
See Federal Way Surgeons.