A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Durand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Durand is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durand
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Durand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Durand, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Durand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical CenterCedar Rapids, Iowa
- St Luke`s HospitalCedar Rapids, Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Durand DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Durand practice?
- Dr. David Durand has 1 office location.
Dr. David Durand practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors and Lincoln Preventive Medicine Specialists.