Learn more about Dr. David Durand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Durand is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durand
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Durand, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Durand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical CenterCedar Rapids, Iowa
- St Luke`s HospitalCedar Rapids, Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Durand DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Durand practice?
- Dr. David Durand has 1 office location.
Dr. David Durand practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors and Lincoln Preventive Medicine Specialists.