A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Durand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Durand is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Durand, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Durand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical CenterCedar Rapids, Iowa
- St Luke`s HospitalCedar Rapids, Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Durand DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Durand practice?
- Dr. David Durand has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Durand practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Family Physicians and Lincoln Preventive Medicine Specialists.