A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edelstein, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edelstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Panic Disorder
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from Boston University . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Edelstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Edelstein practice?
Dr. David Edelstein practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See New York Otolaryngologists.