A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Faber, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Faber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Faber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Faber practice?
- Dr. David Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Faber practices Psychiatry near Pelham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Pelham Psychiatrists.