A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Faber, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Faber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Faber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Faber practice?
- Dr. David Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Faber practices Psychiatry near Pelham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Pelham Psychiatrists.