A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Farris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farris
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Farris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Farris, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Farris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Weirton Medical Center-Weirton, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ramon Farris DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Farris practice?
- Dr. David Farris has 1 office location.
Dr. David Farris practices Psychiatry near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Psychiatrists.