A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Farris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Farris, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Farris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Weirton Medical Center-Weirton, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ramon Farris DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David R. Farris practice?
- Dr. David Farris has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Farris practices Psychiatry near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Parkersburg Psychiatrists.