Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Field
Dr. David Field, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with another office in Bakersfield, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Field is affiliated with Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital, Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield and Mercy Southwest Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Field has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. David Field is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.
Dr. Theodore Wyman
General Practice, Occupational Medicine
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Richard Sall
Occupational Medicine, General Surgery
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi52
Dr. Brian Lee
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi23