A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Finn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Finn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Finn MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Finn practice?
- Dr. David Finn has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Finn practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Internists and Williamsport Pulmonologists.