A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedland
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedland, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Friedland MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Friedland practice?
- Dr. David Friedland has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Friedland practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.