A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedland, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Friedland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Friedland practice?
Dr. David Friedland practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.